Abstract Deadline: 27th January 2023 (extended)
Notification of Acceptance: 27th February 2023
Presenter Registration Deadline: 13th March 2023
Abstracts submissions have now closed.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Authors wishing to present an oral presentation or e-poster are invited to submit an abstract of a maximum of 300 words (not including title and author names and affiliations).
- The first named author must be the person submitting the paper, who will present the paper if accepted.
- Abstracts will only be considered if submitted in English.
- Abstracts are not edited by the organisers and author corrections will not be accepted after abstract deadline date. Abstracts should therefore be checked carefully for accuracy prior to submission.
- The body of the abstract may be a maximum of 300 words.
- The abstract should be as informative as possible and should include an explanation as to why the paper meets the conference theme.
- The biography of the presenting author is required.
- Abstracts will be blind reviewed.
ABSTRACTS ARE INVITED UNDER THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
Consumer engagement and communication
Digital marketing, science communication and information channels
Authenticity and security
Product analysis, protecting brands, regulations, advances in packaging and packaging securely
Chemistry and flavour of spirits
Novel developments in analysis and sensory science
Diversity of raw materials and their processing
Developments in analysis, spirits around the world, novel substrates, improving substrates
Innovation and diversity in fermentation
Developments in analysis, yeast, bacteria, non- saccharomyces yeasts
Present and future, the green distillery, carbon and water reduction, flavour improvement
Improving quality, cutting losses, risk and opportunities in spirits maturation
Improving our environmental impact
Climate change, bio-diversity, raw material availability, process improvement
Diversity of process, category and people
Celebrating the diversity of process, category and people across the distilled spirits industry.
Blue sky thinking for the future of distilling around the world
Changing world (NEW)
New trends, responding to the risks and opportunities for distilled spirits industry
Circular economy, Co-product valorisation